Classroom workbook developed as part of MA in Higher Education research which introduces key aspects in critical thinking and provides tools to incorporate these throughout teaching and learning. Key aspects include:
- Differences in knowledge construction and acquisition across cultures
- Social, economic, political, religious, ethical and cultural perspectives that inform practice
- Creation of safe and welcoming spaces for students to share their views
- Guidance in cross-cultural collaboration
- Staff/student expectations in UK HE
Download it below and have a go!